Adults pay £10.00 and kids under 16 pay £5.00. If you want to race in more than one class then you can do so at no extra cost providing you can marshall your races or provide a stand in. For drivers who do not book in online or via email. There is a £2.00 surcharge for drivers who book in on the day.
• All drivers will go straight out to marshall following their race. Marshalls will remain at their marshall points until the race has finished.
· No Mobile Phones to be used on marshall points
· No Eating or Smoking cigarettes on marshall points
· Keep both hands free to marshall to ensure YOUR safety and your ability to marshall effectively
· Be mindful of the area your marshall point covers and ensure you are vigilant at all times.
• Children under the age of 12 are not allowed to marshall and will need an adult to marshall on their behalf.
• BRCA membership is mandatory, although newcomers will be allowed to race for two meetings before they must provide proof of BRCA membership
• Maximum scale of car raced at Brookthorpe is 1/8th scale Buggy or Truggy.
• No alcohol allowed on site.
• No smoking cigarettes beyond race control or in the pits.
• Please ensure all rubbish is taken home, littering will not be tolerated, drivers will be asked to leave if they choose to ignore this.
• Please park sensibly ensuring you are mindful of other drivers.
• Overly aggressive driving to gain an unfair advantage or that causes damage to other driver’s cars will result in race penalties.
• Cutting the track to gain an advantage will result in a pit penalty.
• If you are being lapped, move aside and allow the driver through.
• Rudeness, aggressive or offensive behaviour towards other drivers will not be tolerated and will result in a ban.